DUIRights.com is offering an amazing guide constructed from our expert team. All information provided has been researched and proven time after time. There are several aspects and crucial points that must be made by your legal representation when trying to beat a DUI/DWI charge. These can range from police report inaccuracies to faulty BAC testing machines. You have certain rights when you are pulled over. Find out if your rights have been violated!
Why are we practically giving this manual away for Only $19.99 when others charge three times as much? Because we understand this is a rough new road ahead and we want you to have a fresh start and put this behind you! That is why we are passing the savings on to you and you can benefit from the experience of those who have gone before you. Spending $19.99 on our DuiRights Guide will save you thousands of dollars in legal fees. Most lawyers don’t even know about half of the loopholes provided in the guide.
What you need to know is the right information that can help you possibly dismiss all charges against you and keep your drivers license. In this guide you will get the answers and steps that will help you win your DUI Case.
What’s Included in the DUIRights Guide?
- HOW TO BEAT YOUR DUI IN COURT
- HOW TO FIND POLICE REPORT DISCREPANCIES
- CHALLENGE BAC TEST INACCURACIES
- CHALLENGE YOUR FIELD SOBRIETY TEST RESULTS
- HOW TO RESCIND YOUR LICENSE SUSPENSION
- CHALLENGE THE VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS DURING YOUR ARREST
- LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF A PLEA BARGAIN
- LEARN THE EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF A QUALIFIED DUI ATTORNEY
- HOW TO MINIMIZE THE AFFECT OF DUI CHARGE ON YOUR PERSONAL LIFE
- HOW TO PREVENT A DUI IN THE FUTURE
- FREE DUI SPECIALIST ATTORNEY MATCH IN YOUR COUNTY
- FREE BONUS GUIDE: “100 Ways to Beat Your DUI” *Limited Time Only*
*Please enter information in the form below and click on “Continue to Payment” button to process your order. For your buying safety we use PayPal as the payment method. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO USE PAYPAL. All major credit cards are accepted.
2 thoughts on “DuiRights Guide to Beating a DUI – 100 Ways to Beat your DUI”
I am 73 years old. I was convicted of a DUI in 1984. My question is, is it possible to have this case brought back up in court to challenge? If not, what options do i have to have this removed from my record
Some states have a look back period and you may not even see it anymore on your record. Some states offer expungement which legally removes it from your record. Only an attorney can determine what needs to be done at the state level.